Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Starting planning process from a specified period

sourojit_pal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my product MDT, I am having an attribute, which hold the date from which a product becomes active (ie planning for this product can happen on and from the date mentioned in this attribute). But I am facing, difficulty in capturing this information in Key Figure calculations.

Is there any way for doing this?

Regards,

Sourojit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sourojit,

Have you tried using 'Time reference attribute' in planning area? I hope the attribute which holds date is a 'Timestamp' type. You might need to create another attribute as decimal type and assign it to product MDT. Mark this as attribute as key figure and and select the timestamp attribute in 'Time reference attribute' column. The key figure value will be seen only where timestamp attribute exists in product MDT.

Thanks,

Rohit

sourojit_pal
Participant
0 Kudos

No Rohit  I have not. But I will surely try.

This concept of time reference attribute is completely new to me. Could you please elaborate a bit on this?

Regards,

Sourojit

sourojit_pal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

I have created a n MDT attribute of Decimal type and transformed it into a KF but can you please tell me what should i write in "From Period" such that MDT value turns up in KF for the product from the specific date onward?

Answers (0)