cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCM 5.1 : /SAPAPO/RTSINPUT_CUBE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We are working on fresh installation of SCM 5.1 with support pack SAPKY51007.

We are facing one issue while loading planning area with Infocube we are getting error (Infact it is in yellow means it is information) - Characteristic assignment - No data copied

Message No. is Message no. /SAPAPO/MSDP_REL120

Checked the OSS Notes for the same and got oss note Note 980773 - No data copied when using TSCOPY between planning areas.

This note is applicable for SCM5.0 for support pack 07.

Is any one has faced similar issue on SCM 5.1?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anjali,

I am facing similar problem. The loads are running everyday and everything is working properly.

But, the RTSINPUT_CUBE is now giving message as "characteristic assignment: no data copied".

I tried activating the infocubes in production using "RSDG_CUBE_ACTIVATE" , but stil it is the same.

The CVC exists in both infocube and planning area is the same, still I am getting this message.

Is there any other way I can resolve this.

Please help.

Thank you.

Regards,

Jacky Jain.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had the same issue. But after checked the groping condition I could load the data. In grouping conditions you should un-check navigational attributes but keep all characteritics checked.

Let me know whether it works.

Aban

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have resolved this issue at our end.

Very strange finding:

We have reactivated our infocube once again ... Eventhough it was active and dataloading to infocube is working fine.

After reactivating infocube, Data loading to Planning area from Infocube worked fine.

If any one has any other sharing please share with us.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anjali,

We observed the same problem after about two years you observed the related data loading problem. Thanks for your message about how you found the solution. Oddly enough, reactivating the infocubes solves the issue. We don't understand why it works, but it works. Thanks.

0 Kudos

Re-activation of InfoCube actually re-creates the structures and views associated with the InfoCube in DDIC. Sometimes, these structures and views get out of sync with the InfoCube structure (particularly when InfoCube is modified, but errors in activation occur). Reactivation of InfoCube will regenerated all associated objects in DDIC, and the data selection works correctly after that.

I figured this out in debugging of /SAPAPO/TSCUBE, when the field 9AVERSION was blank, even though there was value in InfoCube. Re-activation solved the issue.