cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rule based ATP is not working for Components

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Our requirement is to do availability check through APO for Sales order created in ECC,so we are using gATP.

Requirement: We are creating salesorder for BOM header (Sales BOM) and avaialbility check should happen for components i.e. Product avalaibility & Rule based substitution.

Issue: Product availiabilty is working for components but rules based substituion is working, mean Rules are not getting determind for components.

Settings:

- Header doesnot exist in APO and compnents do exist in APO

- Availability check is not enabled for header item category and enabled for Item category for components

- Rules have been created for Components in APO

- Rule base ATP is activated in Check instructions

We have also tried MATP for this i.e. PPM created in APO but still didn't get the desired result.

If we create salesorder for the component material directly then Rule based ATP is happening, so for components Rule based ATP is not working.

How do we enable enable Rulesbased ATP for components, i mean is there any different way to do the same.

Thanks for help.

Regards,

Jagadeesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagdeesh,

If you are creating BOM in ECC and CIFing PPM of FG/Header material to APO, I think you need to CIF Header material, too, with material integration model.

Please include header material in you integration models for material, SO and ATP check as well.

For component availability check, you can use MATP; but for MATP, FG should be in APO. You need not to CIF any receipts of FG (stock, planned orders, POs etc), so that MATP will be triggered directly. Then maintaining Rules for RMs will enable to select available RMs according to the rule created.

Regards,

Bipin