Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RF: Verification profile settings for picking

jschuenemann
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Community,

I want to adjust the fields for verification during the picking process using RF mobile. My question refers to the destination part of the picking process. The client doesn't need the confirmation for the GI-AREA as this is always the GI-AREA for outbound orders. SKU double check also not needed as they did that in the page before already. The only verification during the destination process of picking is the quantity.

I already tried to assign SAP default verification profile SE0005 which contains SKU, quantity, source bin location and destination bin location only to find out if the verification profile is considered in anyway during picking. Which I cannot confirm.

Does anyone know how I can adjust the verification fields during the picking process using RF mobile?

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards, Josefin

Muhammad_Ashraf
Explorer
0 Kudos
You can create your own Warehouse-Specific Verification control- Path- SPRO-SCM Extended Warehouse Management - Extended Warehouse Management - Mobile Data Entry - Verification Control - Define Warehouse-Specific Verification &&&Define Warehouse-Specific Verification Determination-------- assign it to your activity and combination with WO no
GeovanaLettnin
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Dear jschuenemann, We helped you to accept the answer, since there were no further updates under the topic. You can unaccept it anytime if the answer provided was not helpful enough and you have further questions. Best regards, Geovana
jschuenemann
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear @Christian_Ries ,

thank you for your reply.

As mentioned initially, I already tried to assign SAP default verification profile SE0005 which contains SKU, quantity, source bin location and destination bin location only to find out if the verification profile is considered in anyway during picking. Which I cannot confirm.

Kind regards,

Josefin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Christian_Ries
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @jschuenemann ,

it should be considered also during picking. Did you make sure to determine the verification profile with the SSCUI Define Warehouse-Specific Verification Determination? Please make sure to maintain both views within that SSCUI (determination & sequence).

Best regards,
Christian

jschuenemann
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi @Christian_Ries ,

I now maintained a sequence but still I am requested to enter a destination bin location and item verfification although this is not part of the verification profile.

Kind regards,

Josefin

Christian_Ries
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @jschuenemann ,

yes, you can configure which fields should be verified in RF with the configuration activity (SSCUI) Define Warehouse-Specific Verification Determination. 

Best regards,
Christian