cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchasing unit not being respected when converting Purchase Requisitions from PPDS

Pepinmd
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Our company uses alternate units of measure for purchasing that relate to the package type (drum, tote, etc.). These are all maintained in the purchasing tab of the material master, and in the PIR as the purchasing units that should be reflected on the Purchase Orders that we send internally as Stock Transports. When converting Purchase Requisitions manually in ME21N, these purchasing units work just fine, however, if purchase requisitions are converted via PPDS (product view), the quantity of the purchase order is always reflected as the base unit of measure.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

For context, we are on

View Entire Topic
Smax
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

If a conversion from PPDS is triggered then it is done with the old logic so with ME21 and not the enjoy version.
There is a difference. Have you checked if you convert the order in ECC /S4 with the old logic I guess you will get the same result in that as you perform the conversion from PPDS.

If this is the same result as via PPDS then I think there is a way to "switch" the the new conversion logic in PPDS during CIF to ECC and S4. See note 1737155 Using new me21n enjoy functionality for PO from APO.

Pepinmd
Discoverer
0 Kudos
Thanks for responding - in testing it appears that both ME21N and ME21 both have the same results (they are both working properly).