Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pop up when using Post goods receipt for Purchasing document

Riverman
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All

We recently activated Scope Item 5HN which allows you to post Synchronous goods receipt and avoid the Inbound delivery. Now the App: Post Inbound delivery had one advantage compared to the other process. It would give you a Pop-up that displayed the text from the PO (Header Note) when you entered the PO.  

Riverman_0-1728449495285.pngNow Riverman_1-1728449502029.png

Now my Question is: Is possible to create this Pop-up for the App: Post goods Receipt for Purchasing Document? 

Riverman_2-1728449633410.png

The App itself is very good but sadly it does not display any texts that are either in the Header of the PO oder the Item level texts. i think maybe it is possible to create a custom logic but my skills are not advanced enough for that. maybe i am missing something obvious. 

Daisy_Zhang
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
We helped you to accept the answer, since there were no updates after 7 days. You can unaccept it anytime if you have further questions.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Vijayendra
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello @Riverman 

No it is not possible to create such pop-up for the standard FIORI apps, however you can achieve the same for your custom apps which could represent the same FIORI app or use MIGO Web GUI apps for text and you can also raise a SAP influence request if you think addition of this function can be of great value addition.

Regards,

Vijayendra

Answers (0)