cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIF Forecast from APO SNP to R/3

0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

I wish to publish the forecast from APO SNP to R/3 - is this possible?

I have maintained a distribution definition for planned independent requirements and created and opened the CIF between R/3 and APO.

I can release from directly from DP to R/3 therefore the main settings are in place. Are there further settings required to CIF data from SNP to R/3?

Thanks

View Entire Topic
Former Member

Hi,

Can you please elaborate the scenario where you required to send APO SNP Forecast to R/3.As you already configured the set ups for DP to R/3 Forecast CIF. And Forecast at SNP we can get from DP or other non-SAP system so if you are using DP then the forecast at SNP and R/3 will be same.

Please provide some more detail on this.

Thanks,

Dipankar

0 Kudos

Hi Dipankar,

We want to have forecast in SNP and R/3 because we wish to do mid term planning in SNP and short term planning in R/3 PP.

We are looking to move to PP/DS later.

For our APO project we require stock transfer orders to consume forecast and we have completed this work within SNP. In order to prevent re-doing the consumption work in R/3 we wish to interface the consumed forecast to R/3 so it can be used in calculations there.

Furthermore, we want to avoid data inconsistencies by releasing to both systems and then doing consumption in 2 systems - which will ineveitably give different results between the systems

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you able to transfer Forecast after activating the Integration model in R/3 for the same?

If it doesn not work, Debug will be required

Thanks

Mangesh A. Kulkarni