Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in Rule based settings for Deconsolidation

former_member804409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

My requirement was to bypass deconsolidation(both from different AA) when two products in a warehouse request are packed in different HU's. I have achieved this using following setup-

Rule based indicator in IB02 step and removed destination data

Attributes for deconsolidation set to 1 for Max no of WT for decon.

For one of my scenarios system is no more bypassing IB02.It is setting Destination data to deco bin everytime.Attaching the WT log for IB02.

Please guide.

Regards,

Khushboo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khushboo,

Can you please elaborate a little on this: please give more details about your scenario

For one of my scenarios system is no more bypassing IB02.It is setting Destination data to deco bin everytime.??

Regards

Anoop

former_member804409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey Anoop,

My requirement in complex Inbound Delivery process (with steps staging, deconsolidation, final putaway) is to skip IB02 step if-

I have two products in one Inbound Delivery, both belonging to different AA and Consolidation Group but both are also packed in different HU's .Since its not a mixed pallet there is no sense in taking it to deco work center.

I was able to achieve this by-

1) Made IB02 step in POSC settings as rule based and removed destination data

2) Defined attribute for deconsolidation  and set value of Max no of WT in deco HU to 1.

However still system is taking both HU'S to deco work center.

Regards,

Khushboo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khusboo,

Please change the Max no of WT in deco HU to 2. (NOT 1).

Thanks

Neeraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khushboo,

This getting strange all the way. I will propose to follow as below.

Create 2 new diff product and assign to new storage type which 2 diff activity area and decon group.

Check decon group for this st type should be diff.

check decon wc setting as suggested in above thread.

Check POSC to have IB02 rule based and only source no destination.

check Storage control to have ib01 both flag and have ib02 as one flag.

Max no of WT in deco HU to 2. (NOT 1).

while you process do decon flow first ( single HU for multiple mat) and then non decon flow ( individual mat).

Check in first case while creating WT it should create 3 WT and in second case 4 WT.

in this way you will go near to truth.

Hope to see your issue resolved. If any issue comes please let us now. a

At the same time check WT log on every intense.

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khushboo,

I am just guessing here that in "Define Attributes for Deconsolidation" you have entered a value in field "Maximum Number of WT in Putaway HU" and the number of task in you putaway HU is crossing that value

Please verify this and reply.

Regards,

Rohit

former_member804409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

I Checked thoroughly, everything is correct.System is picking destination bin for deco somehow.Looks like it is not considering rule for 1 WT in deco HU.It is setting default destination data to work center..

Regards,

Khsuhboo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khushboo,

Check putaway rule for mat and rule to check decon bin.

Regards

Suraj

former_member804409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Suraj,,

Putaway rule shouldn't be an issue because this is the same case that worked once and when I tried to test again its not working anymore. Can you please elaborate what exactly you want me to check for Deconsolidation Rule? If you need any screenshots to check please let me know.

Regards,

Khushboo