Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IBP excel add-in issue

former_member594111
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

i m installing SAP IBP excel add in 2211 version but getting warning ,

i have ignored the warning and installed the add in but while loading the template its giving following error

Note- I have tried by clearing metadata cache ,its not working

Anyone faced similar issue? please help

Regards,

Abhijeet

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member594111
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Problem solved with latest upgrade file i.e 2302

Regards,

Abhijeet

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

yogananda
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

abhijeet_shirke

Error 1406 usually occurs when the computer is unable to write changes to the Windows registry or to a particular file.

To resolve this issue, try the following steps:

1. Close the Microsoft Excel application if it is open.

2. Open the Run command (Windows key + R).

3. Type regedit and press Enter.

4. Navigate to the following registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\UserData\S-1-5-18\Components.

5. Locate the registry key that corresponds to the IBP Excel add-in, and then delete it.

6. Check the permission levels for the key, and then give the local Administrators group Full Control of the key.

7. Navigate to the following registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Installer\Products.

8. Locate the registry key that corresponds to the IBP Excel add-in, and then delete it.

9. Restart the computer.

10. Install the IBP Excel add-in again

former_member594111
Participant

Hi Yogananda,

Its been solved with latest update

Thank you for input

yogananda
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

abhijeet_shirke

If you are having an issue with the IBP Excel add-in, first try uninstalling and reinstalling the add-in. If that does not work, try to reset the Excel settings. To do this, go to File, Options, Add-Ins, Manage Excel Add-Ins and click Go. Check the box next to “Analysis Toolpak” and then click OK. This should reset the Excel settings and hopefully resolve the issue. If that does not work, try to repair the Office installation. To do this, open the Control Panel, go to Programs and Features, select Microsoft Office, and then click Change. Select “Repair” and follow the instructions. This should resolve any issues with the IBP Excel add-in.