Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to search for help on a topic

walekarsa
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am relatively new to SAP TM. I am finding it difficult to navigate to a specific help topic especially for customizing setting that is done using fiori launchpad. For eg if I have to configure FUBR, Planning profile etc. What is the best way to understand the impact of selecting a particular option in the setting screen. F1 doesn't help, like it does when we want to learn about any SPRO setting.

I have downloaded the SAP TM Help PDF, however the information seems to be scattered.

What is the best way/approach to get to the help information needed on a topic. Is there a link/help document that gives me the information on options available for a customization setting. i.e. if I want to search on Planning profile or a FUBR or a Incompatibility, Is it possible to get the impact of various setting selected, under one single heading like a Planning profile/FUBR/Incompatibility.

Any pointers/help on this topic is appreciated.

With Regards,

Sandeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

melinda_miskolczi
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Sandeep,

In some fields in Fiori you might find similar help as F1. You have to right clock on the field, and navigate to 'More Field Help'. If this is empty, I suggest to search for the configuration on SAP Help. The help page of S/4HANA embedded TM:

https://help.sap.com/viewer/e3dc5400c1cc41d1bc0ae0e7fd9aa5a2/2020.latest/en-US/3dbac2009df0459da845e...

Best regards,
Melinda

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

walekarsa
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Melinda. I was using the same same help link as well, but did not find it as convenient as I would have wished. But thanks, Let me try going through the various topics in the link and come up with specific questions in future.

Thanks Again 🙂