cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BCS high response time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frns,

We are currently struggling with high response time in our BCS production system, it ranges anywhere in between 3000-15000 ms. I want to ask:

1) If there is any project running where BCS has been deployed and what response time they are recording?

2) What is the ideal RT for BCS?

3) We have also observed that UCMON00 and UCWB_INT00 transaction/report in dialog mode are responsible for such high response time, is there any alternative or solution in this area?

Environment

AIX :6.1

SEM-BW/FINBASIS : 602 patch level 13.

DB: ORACLE 11.2.0.2.0

Please let me know your suggestions to turn down response time.

Regards,

Mridul Gupta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member211095
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mridul Gupta

Need some more information.

As you mentioned above system response time.  Could you please let me know for which activity you are doing?

Regards

Rajesh SVN

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's just general response time, not as such related to any particular activity.

former_member211095
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mridul Gupta

Could you please explain where you find the response time has juge.

1. If response time on UCMON log in --> depend on Cons unit hierarchy and the task maintained

2. Response time on tranport --> Depend on the master data and hierarchy maintained in BW and quantity of data moving from Dev to Quality and to Prod

3. Response time on Process chain --> Which process chain variant tooks more time and we can find the information uncer UC_STAT0.

Like mentioned above there are so many different scenarios and also check with Basis team to compare with all your system landscape.

Regards

Rajesh SVN

Assigning points is the way of saying thank you on SCN, even if you choose correct answer or helpful answer,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Can you please check st03n or ask your basis guy to check and let me know the avg. response time you recorded in previous months ?

Regards,

Mridul