cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM - List of approvers to Excel File

lynnette1
Explorer
0 Kudos

srm-snapshot.jpgsrm-help.jpgWe use SRM 7.0 Wizard. Is there a way in SRP to obtain a list of all shopping cart numbers that were created in 2016 where I can also pull in the creator, requestor and processor (all the people who approved it).

I am somewhat new with SRP so I would appreciate detailed instructions.

I attached a screenshot of what our shopping cart looks like on the front end and an excel file that I would like to auto populate from the backend.

I also attached a screenshot of the access I have in SRP (only part if it is shown)

What I am trying to do is find every user that created a cart, bought on behalf of someone else or approved a cart in the past year so I keep their license file active.

I will appreciate any suggestions.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For a user with purchaser role, he should be able to view all the SCs in POWL query, and there are many search criteria to find out different SCs. For example, this is the standard way to view SCs from others. We also have advanced search which have similar functionality.

If you want to retrieve multiple SCs via report, no such kind of standard report, and you have to create custom report by making use of some FM such as BBP_PD_SC_GETLIST.

BR,

Ivy

Answers (0)