cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Fieldglass to Service Now

0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Can anyone tell me in which state we can reject the job seeker?

And what should be the condition to upload Revise Work Order?

I am trying executing some of the fieldglass items through REST API.

Regards,

Nishant Chauhan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Colin_Husbands
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Nishant,

1. Only Submitted, Interviewed, or Shortlisted Job Seekers can be Rejected. The full list of all job seeker statuses can be found in the SAP Help Portal: Job Seeker Statuses | SAP Help Portal
  2. Please review the documentation for the Work Order Revision Upload connector ( Work Order Revision Upload | SAP Help Portal ) in the SAP Fieldglass Connector Library on the SAP Help Portal. FYI - The documentation states that the Work Order Revision Upload only updates work orders in Confirmed or Rejected status.
0 Kudos

Hi colinhusbands thanks for your kind reply. Thank you soo much for this info.

0 Kudos

So colinhusbands you mean to say Job Posting associated to the Job Seeker should be in Submitted, Interviewed or Shortlisted state. Right?

Or you are talking about something else. Can you confirm on this Colin?

Actually the documentation is not available on SAP portal.

0 Kudos

colinhusbands I got it. Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi colinhusbands sorry to disturb you again, can you tell me in what condition we can Upload SOW Worker, Upload Work Order, Accept and Decline Work Order in fieldglass? To be honest I don't have enough knowledge about fieldglass. So need your help Colin.

Colin_Husbands
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi nishantchauhan265 ,

I'm happy to help, but the SAP Fieldglass Connector Library ( Welcome to the SAP Fieldglass Connector Library | SAP Help Portal ) is publicly available for review of information related to all SAP Fieldglass connectors. It should have the information you're seeking for these and other connectors, including file formats, prerequisites, field descriptions, related connectors, assumptions, tips, and considerations for use. Please review the documentation and post another query in the community if you do not find your answers in the connector library. Check the connector overview section for descriptions and prerequisites, and also check the considerations and assumptions/tips sections (at the bottom of the page) for additional information. I have provided direct links below to the specific connectors you referenced in your previous comment. Optionally, you can download a PDF of the entire connector library from the SAP Help Portal.

SOW Worker Upload | SAP Help Portal

Work Order Upload | SAP Help Portal

Work Order Accept Upload | SAP Help Portal

-Colin.

0 Kudos

Thanks colinhusbands for this information. Thank you soo much.

Answers (0)