Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Business Network Service PO Invoices - PO-Flip Layout

ponczi
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am going through the transactional rules on buyer's SAP Business Network account and would like to achieve the following service PO layout for invoices created via PO-flip for the line item section -

service1.png

This is current service invoice layout for line items -

service2.png

The issue we are struggling with is that our customer's are not being notified in real time that they have exceeded line item threshold as you can see on screenshot #1. Additionally, service line item has to be added manually - we would like the line item to be automatically populated without the need of manual intervention (Add/Update -> Add General service). Would anyone be able to help me determine what are transactional rules I have to pay attention to when setting them up?

Best regards,

Kuba

Eric_Yu
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

remove tage SAP S/4HANA Cloud for central procurement

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

melissametropol
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Jakub,

I'm not sure if the following will be helpful when automating a service invoice flip, but this transaction rule: Do not allow suppliers to change line-item descriptions when creating invoices of (Default Transaction Rules) of the buyer account will control at least the service description from the PO to the invoice.

As far as tolerances, these can be set up to alert members of your organization, but the supplier will just see the red alert on the screen. Here is a document which may help in setting up these tolerances. https://help.sap.com/docs/buying-invoicing/approval-process-management-guide/default-approval-proces...

Here is another good overview, but without integration from another platform or ECC, you will need to explore the full transaction rule suite in the Network. https://help.sap.com/docs/business-network-for-trading-partners/creating-and-managing-invoices-credi...

All my best,

Melissa