cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No purch.data after vendor sync SRM@ERP

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have customized vendor synchronization for SRM one client solution a few months ago and it was working fine. When I transferred vendors to SRM the were linked with the correct purchasing organization. Only thing I had to do (which annoys me though) was linking the vendor with the correct backend vendor. The ECC 6.0 system has been upgraded to the newest support pack (-1) last christmas, and now the situation has changed.

When I now create vendors in MM for non-stock purchasing organizations and I use MDS_LOAD_COCKPIT to transfer these vendor to SRM, no purchasing data is provided anymore.

All purchasing organizations are available, customizing settings are as indicated in SRM@ERP customizing documents and best practise guides . I checked everything.

Also found a note concerning this issue (747986), but this didn't work either.

Has anyone encountered this same problem? Maybe i'm doing something wrong here or I just forgot something. Before i open an OSS call i wanted to ask for your opinions/hints/tricks/solutions.

Regards,

Eddie Straaijer

View Entire Topic
dennis_bruder
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you maintain table BBP_MARKETP_INFO correctly?Is vendor root and purchasing org. maintained?

Regards

Dennis