cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO is not generated for completed SC in SRM.70 classic scenario.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on SRM 7.0 - Classic scenario.

When a shopping cart is complete in terms of price, vendor (assigned) and other required data, item stays in transfer process. even we are adding items from catalog.

If a SC is incomplete a PR document is created in backend without a problem but when a complete SC is oredered, the status of shopping cart remains item in transfer process. I can see in table BBP_PDBEI, backend object type (BE_OBJECT_TYPE) is correctly selected as BUS2012 and the document number of PO is also correctly selected.

This is the case even for the SC ordered using catalog materials.

I have checked following configuration and it seems to be ok.

1. 'Define objects in backend system's

2. Number ranges definition in SRM and ECC

3. Document type attribute -BSA in PPOMA_BBP

Configuraiton wise everything seems to be, I tried to manually transfer the SC using FM BBP_REQREQ_TRANSFER but it does not change the status of SC it remains I1111

RZ20 does not show any error for the SC with status I1111.

Is there any sepcial FM to push the SC in SRM 7.0?

Any help/tips would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

run Report BBP_ALERT_SB_NOTTRANSFERED and check Tr:RZ20 whether some errors there.

Regards

Lauren

former_member348740
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check System Landscape under technical basic settings and change System Type ERP_3.0.

Thanks,

Koyya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SRM7.0 with ERP_4.0 is supposed to work with eSOA channel.

Perhaps at your setup, PI is not in place and you still are doing BAPI call to ECC for creation of Follow on documents.

In this case you would have to change the configuration to map to ERP_3.0 and then your BAPI call will work.

Hope this helps

Please refer the similar thread which is answered and has a solution to your issue.

Regards,

Mitesh

ricardo_cavedini
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello,

Put a breakpoint in FM META_BAPI_DISPATCH before running BBP_REQREQ_TRANSFER.

In the first two rounds, system will determine which follow-on document will be created.

In the third and fourth rounds, system will call the adapter and later on BAPI_PO_CREATE(1) will be called if you are creating backend documents via RFC. Check which error messages bapi is returning.

As additional information, check note 1173815.

Kind regards

Ricardo

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

learnt that PO number has generated in SRM and the same PO number not exist in ECC.

check SM58 , rz20 log or Application monitor for the shopping cart.

or monitor shopping cart click the icon follow on document and errror message must throw in 1 minutes.

let us see .

1. what is the settings in define backend OBJECTS

2. check all basic data in the shopping cart - especially org data

3. run bbp_check_consistancy report for your id?

4. every user has the same issue?

SEE THE RICHARDO technique

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SRM/ShoppingCartStatusI1111-+Resubmit

Muthu

Report BBP_ALERT_SB_NOTTRANSFERED is available to change the status of the shopping cart item from I1111 to 'Error in transmission' (I1112) and later on, it is possible to retransfer this shopping cart from Application Monitor/Monitor Shopping Cart transactions.

1480994 How to process a shopping cart with status I1111

Edited by: Muthuraman Govindasamy on Jul 16, 2010 11:31 PM