cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Matarial replication issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus ,

Business scenario is classic & 2 backend system(backend 1 is already up & running ) for backend 2 I have tried the material replication form ECC to SRM, current status in R3AM1

DNL_CUST_BASIS3 is green

DNL_CUST_PROD0 is green

DNL_CUST_PROD1 is green

now while trying to load the material i have below issue & queries

in MARA table of back end 2 there are some entries for which the material group is not available in T023 table, while replication i maintained the filters in r3ac1 tcode for those particular materials however in R3Am1 for "Material" load the block size is shown as "0" (is this to be different ?) & out of 2541 materials only 900 got replicated ( please note that i maintained the filter for 67 items only ) how do i replicate the left out materials? I am performing these in test environment ..however i want to know how to tackle these issues while doing it in production system.

Any input is appreciated ..

Thanks in advance

best regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moacir_goelzer
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Madhavi Velamuri,

Thank you for the attached screenshot.

Let me explain the R3AC1 transaction. If you set the MATKL (Material Group) in that transaction only the materials with that material group (702 & 705) will be replicated.

If you want to replicate the others materials, with different materials groups, you must remove the filter. So, all the others materials from different materials groups will be replicated.

The 900 materials replicated belongs to materials groups 702 and 705.

If you have any question please let me know.

Kind Regards,
Moacir Goelzer

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member

Hello Moacir & Benjamin,

Thanks a lot for your reply ,

@Moacir.. forgive my ignorance but isn't the filter setting in r3ac1 maintained so that those categories /materials can be avoided?

what I mean to ask is I have some 70 entries in MARA table which refer to MATKL 702 & 705, these MATKL are not present in T023 table , so in order to skip these materials & continue with other materials I have maintained the filter settings as below screenshot

filter-settings.png

but in my comm_product table out of 2540 entries in Mara table only 900 were replicated & these were just 40 entries before the above mentioned material group entries .i wanted to know how to replicate the other materials after MATKL 705.please let me know if my understanding is incorrect or my approach is wrong .

@ Benjamin I'm doing this activity for the first time in test system.. no I have not tried using R3AR2 & R3AR4. I will however do it & share the result soon.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

Thanks a lot for your replies , I have been able to replicate 2114 out of 2345 ( the rest did not have material type valid ) I followed the suggestion of maintaining the materials that I want in the R3AC1 tcode

Thanks once again for all your suggestions & support. I will follow the same method while trying to replicate materials in production system .

Thanks & best regards

MV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhavi,

The setting you put in screen shot 1 is materials that have 701 & 705 as material group will be replicated to SRM. Is that what you want to achieve?

The filter is inclusive, that means that the materials that are valid for the condition are replicated.

If you want to replicate materials with a higher number than 705, don't put = into the filter settings but >.

Kind regards,

Robin

benjamin_herzig
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

are you able to do a "single" replication with transaction R3AR2 and R3AR4 ?

Regards,
Ben

moacir_goelzer
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Madhavi,

Can you upload the filter in R3AC1 and one material example should be replicated but was not replicated?
Thank you.

Kind Regards,
Moacir Goelzer