SAP TechEd Blog Posts
Share your experiences about SAP TechEd: Write about your favorite sessions and other conference highlights.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chingweitseng
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Claire_TechEd_Speaker_Card.png

Hello, SAP Community members 👋 I am Ching Wei (Claire) Tseng, a Product Manager at SAP Build. Originally from Taiwan, I studied at Mannheim University in Germany, earning my master’s degree in 2018 before joining SAP. In my free time, I enjoy cooking Taiwanese, Japanese, and Italian dishes. I’m also an avid traveler and museum enthusiast. 

In the Application Development and Automation (ADA) track of TechEd 2024, you can harness the power of SAP Build—a suite of low-code and pro-code solutions powered by generative AI—to accelerate application development, automation, and business site creation. Explore the latest innovations in ABAP, Build Code, and SAP Build for low-code to extend your ERP system while keeping the core clean!

What inspired you to specialize in this track?

We cover a wide range of topics, including SAP Build Process Automation, SAP Build Apps, SAP Build Work Zone, ABAP, SAPUI5, SAP Build Code, Enterprise Automation with SAP, SAP Mobile Services and more. I’m excited to collaborate with so many outstanding speakers and product managers. Stay tuned, as we will be announcing numerous new features and great news at TechEd!

How does this track embody the ‘where ideas get real’ spirit?

Our exceptional speakers will showcase various practical demos during the lectures, allowing you to learn how to apply our products and solutions in real business scenarios and enhance enterprise performance.

In AD181 jump-start session, you can gain comprehensive knowledge of full-stack development, process automation, and business site creation with SAP Build. In another jump-start session AD180, you’ll learn how to develop transactional SAP Fiori apps in the ABAP Cloud model using the ABAP RESTful Application Programming Model, enhanced by generative AI.

Track stars (sessions to keep on your radar)

1. AD110 Accelerate development with the latest AI capabilities in SAP Build: Experience the power of Joule copilot in SAP Build solutions to accelerate your development process.
  2. AD104 SAP Build Code: AI development and new service integrations with CAP: Examine new capabilities of SAP Cloud Application Programming Model (CAP) in SAP Build Code, and experience how Joule copilot can speed up your extension development.
  3.  AD105 Enhance your fusion team collaboration with ABAP Cloud and SAP Build: Discover how you can use the graphical modeler in the development environment of SAP Build Code for the ABAP Cloud development model and how your ABAP Cloud projects can be integrated into the lobby of SAP Build solutions.
  4. AD109 Experience the next level of Enterprise Automation with SAP: Explore the latest enhancements using SAP Build solutions, SAP Integration Suite, and SAP Signavio solutions together.
  5. AD103 Extend your SAP solutions with custom mobile apps using SAP Build Code: Learn to transform your user experience with SAP Mobile Services and AI capabilities in SAP Build Code.
  6. AD107 Boost your coding efficiency: Explore Joule’s ABAP Developer capabilities: Discover Joule's ABAP developer capabilities. Hear about detailed use cases, the generative AI road map, and insights on how these advancements can boost your productivity as a developer in your daily tasks. 

Most important of all, you can’t miss out on our intro session: AD100 Unlock SAP Build and ABAP Cloud interoperability to elevate your extensions. Discover a new approach to building extensions while keeping your core clean and learn how SAP Build solutions and the ABAP Cloud development model work together to foster fusion development!

What should be in everyone’s TechEd toolkit for 2024?

• Laptop, Pad or phone 📱: As TechEd is 100% virtual this year, you can join TechEd easily any place!
  • Curiosity and an Open Mind 💡: TechEd is a great opportunity to learn and explore new technologies, come ready to engage with SAP experts and absorb as much as you can!
  • Agenda 📆: Pre-plan your interested sessions and keynotes to maximize your time.

Don't miss out! Explore the TechEd 2024 session catalog and ensure your favorite ADA track sessions are on your list. We're excited to connect with you at the upcoming TechEd sessions, where you can tap into the full potential of SAP BTP with both pro-code and low-code extensibility options.

2 Comments