cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credential manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,upon successful certification test I have received invitation  to log into SAP Credential Manager. However after numerous  attempts to retrieve my password/username I have not received any e-mail from the system with username/password reset despite that the Credential Manager statement that "Account Recovery was successful, please check your E-mail". Please help.

View Entire Topic
haraldernst
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello!

Thank you for your Message. I have just send out an new Account activation for your Credential Manager Account.

Your Account was fresh created and never activated. So trying a Password reset can't work.

In those cases write to credential-manager@sap.com to get your Account activation mail.

Kind Regards,

Harald

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Harald! I hope you are well - I have two certifications with an aging of three years, but i have never received the invitation mail to access Credential Manager,

I sent a email to credential-manager@sap.com, but I only got an automatic reply answer and i still remain without receiving the invitation mail or my password.

Can you please also send a new account activation ?

I really appreciate your help Harald!

kind regards!

Mario

haraldernst
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Mario!

here is what I found: C_TSCM62_64 which is retired. Please, check https://training.sap.com/certification 'List of Valid Exams'. Your other Account wasn't created because of a missing e-mail address. As all communication from CM is e-mail based... we couldn't create your Account.

I hope you gmail account is still working as I used this to create your Account. Note this might take 24hrs. If you changed your mail Account write to credential-manager@sap.com

Kind regards,

Harald

parimipavansai
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Herald,

I have tried to send an email too but I received an automatic reply saying this website only handles Password Resets. Even though I emailed about the same, it seems like it does not think so. Please help, if possible.

Thanks,

Pavan.

haraldernst
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Pavan,

we received your mail and I hope your problem is solved now.

Kind regards,

Harald

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Harald, now i received and email from SAP Credential Manager in my gmail account..thanks!

"Your Account has been changed for the following Certificate:    

C_TSCM66_65 Application Associate - Logistics Execution and Warehouse Management with SAP ERP 6.0 EhP5"

But i didnt receive any password for this new User ID... I try to send a request of new password request ( Forget passwrod section ) trought Credential Manager portal, but i dont have answer yet. I think i must wait.

Regarding the another certfication: C_TSCM62_64, which is retired, How i can demostrate to my customers that i have been certified in this course if i don't have the access to credential manager with this certification...Exist some kind of historial for my past certifications

Thanks for your help Harald,

Regards!

parimipavansai
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Herald, I am now able to access.

haraldernst
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Mario,

please, check your inbox. It is helpful to send an e-mail to credential-manager@sap.com with your Person ID (former SAP User-Id or S-User). You do receive an Out of Office reply but this inbox will be checked for such occurences.

Kind regards,

Harald 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Harald, i received a reset password mail and now i can access to Credential Manager !

Do you know if i can add my past certification C_TSCM62_64 to the list of certificates in Credential manager? Or, maybe, if i can obtain some printable version for this certificate?

I know it's retired, but SAP never sends me a pdf version of my certification or a print and i neeed to prove my customers that i'm associate certified in this course.

Thanks a lot Harald! You are the only person helping out with this issues

kind Regards! Mario

haraldernst
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Mario,

fine that your Account is now activated and set.

For a paper certificate of the C_TSCM62_64 you should reach out to SAP Education Argentina.

They might be helpful in this case. Please, list also the certificate ID as that Exam is not added to your actual Person-ID (former SAP User-ID or S-User).

Best regards,

Harald

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harald!

I have two certifications.I have received an invitation mail to access Credential Manager, after several attempts to retrieve my password I have not received any e-mail from the system with username/password reset despite that the Credential Manager statement that "Account Recovery was successful, please check your e-mail. I am unable to access my certifications.

I've sent a email to credential-manager@sap.com, but I only got an automatic reply answer and i still remain without receiving the invitation mail or my password.

Following is my user id: s0015655467

I really appreciate your help Harald!

With Regards,

Mahesh C Batta.

haraldernst
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Mahesh,

mail was send out.

Kind regards,

Harald

vijender_balhra2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Harald,

Could you please activate my 'SAP Credential Manager' account as well.

S User ID  - S0012485480 , recently completed certification.

Received welcome email but facing same issue.

Thanks - Vijender Balhra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hatald,

Upon successful certification test I have received invitation  to log into SAP Credential Manager. However after numerous  attempts to retrieve my password/username I have not received any e-mail from the system with username/password reset despite that the Credential Manager statement that "Account Recovery was successful, please check your E-mail". Please help.

S-User: s0015063309

Shiva

haraldernst
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

please, check your inbox.

Kind regards

Harald

Andrey1
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Hello

I am unable to login to my sap credential manager, my credential manager id is astavi1, however when I go to reset my password I never receive an recover password email.

My user id is : S0009421307

haraldernst
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Andrey,

password is on the way. Your agreed to be visible in our Public Registy. Please, update your Personal Information and set checkmarks at personal information that should be visible in the Public Registry.

Kind regards,

Harald

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harald,

I could not recover my password, no email is received.

My email: k.tas@me.com

my s-id: S0007427767

Regards.

Ken Tas

Sap License 0007125725
ivan_makedonov
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Harald,

I did my certification last year, but I have never received an invitation mail for the Credential Manager. Could you please help me with the account activation?

Cerificate ID: 0014104475

S-User: S0010376135

Thank you in advance and best regards,

Ivan Makedonov

Former Member
0 Kudos

Same issue ...

s- user: s0012781847

Please help me in account activation.

Regards

Rubab Zehra

haraldernst
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rubab,

Account recovery Mail sent (hotmail).

Kind regards,

Harald

haraldernst
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ivan,

expect your CM invitation within 24hrs. As 0014104475 is an University Account (without e-mail address which is mandatory) I moved your Certificate to: 0010376135

Kind regards,

Harald

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harald,

I could not recover my password, no email is received. Could you help me out?

my s-id: S0007125725

Regards.

Ken Tas

choonmin
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Hi Harald,

I sent an email to credential-manager@sap.com but there was no reply. Can you help activate my account? My S-user id is S0012813945

Thank you

Regards

Choon Min

ivan_makedonov
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you Harald, but I still don't have any invitation. Could you please check?

Kind regards,

Ivan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harald,

I did not receive an email for Credential Manager login  for more than 2 weeks after my certification.. I sent an email to credential-manager@sap.com but have not received any response. Pls activate my account.

S-user id : S0014244760

thanks

swaminathan

Nienstedt
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Harald,

Can you please activate my credential manager account.

S user ID: S0010415221

Thanks and Best Regards

Fabian Nienstedt

haraldernst
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ken,

I think this is solved?

Kind regards,

Harald

haraldernst
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Choon Min,

I did sent an Account recovery mail. You did activate your Account already.

Kind regards,

Harald

haraldernst
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ivan,

I did just sent an Account recovery Mail to you.

Please, check your inbox.

Kind regards,

Harald

haraldernst
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Swaminathan,

you should receive an invitaion within 24 hrs.

I'm very sorry about that delay.

Kind regards,

Harald

haraldernst
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Fabian,

your Account will be activated within 24hrs.

I'm sorry for the delay.

Kind regards,

Harald

choonmin
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Hi Harald,

I did not receive the autorecovery email as the s-user id was linked to my previous company's email? Could you send the auto-recovery email to my new email c.loh@sap.com?

Thank you

Regards

Choon Min

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harald,

I still have a problem, did not receive any notification about account or password recovery.

I use the email adres: k.tas at me.com s-id: S0007125725

Regards,

Ken

Nienstedt
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Harald,

Thank you for your answer, but I still have not received any message so far.

Can you please check again?

S user ID: S0010415221

Email: fabian.nienstedt at sycor.de

Regards,

Fabian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harald,

I have not received the invitation yet.. Can you pls check?

thanks

swaminathan

haraldernst
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Fabian,

I just did sent out a new e-mail. Please, check all Folders incl. Junk etc...

Kind regards,

Harald

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harald,

I have not received the invitation email yet..

Pls resend the same again to my email : swramsap@gmail.com

thanks

swaminathan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sir ,

I am unable to login to Credential manger. Tried forgotten password and username, none worked.

Saying email not valid. mailed sap credential manager team as well. I would like t to publish my certificate in registry. Please do the needful.

Niju Paulose Parickappillil

id-   s0012755129

haraldernst
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Niju,

an Account recovery was sent some seconds, ago. Please, check ALL folders as we never had problems with gmail Accounts!

Kind regards,

Harald

maria-dk76
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Harald,

I also cannot log in to the credential manager.

My ID is S0015764559.

Could you please send me the activation mail?

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Herald

i was certified in sap and details are as below.

but not yet received credentials manager login details.

can you help me so that i can make use of sap credentials manager?

Certificate ID 0008435453

Date = 02 sep 2011

Name =Azharulhaque Syed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Herald,

I have done the C4C10 certification on 23rd of August and I am still waiting for the account activation mail for the SAP Credential Manager Account, because I want to download/print my certification.

Can you tell me when I will get this account activation mail?

My S-User ID is S0016437626.

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,

Tim Dünte

haraldernst
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tim,

invitation should go out in a few hours.

Kind regards,

Harald

maria-dk76
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Harald,

could you please send the invitation to me, too?

Certificate ID: 0015764559, certified on July 22, 2016

SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP HANA (Edition 2016)

S-User ID S0015764559.

Thanks.

Marija Kopf