SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no object can be disconnected in the data environment of reference object

praveen_kumar194
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

in our process, we are creating a disconnection document with reference object ISUACCOUNT. once document is created, workflow will be triggered and it will try to create disconnection order. few times, workflow is getting above error message ( msg class EH, no 426 ) though data is good. I debugged

ISU_DISCDOC_ENVIRONMENT_SELECT in quality and see it is able to pick up the devices. however in production for same contract account, we got above error message in workflow. not sure what is the condition that is failing due to which device is not selected.

1. for given contract account, I have checked below conditions

a. there is active contract

b. created disconnection document is only the document. there are no other disconnection documents available.

3. installation can be disconnected.

4. installation has device ( in installed status )

5. we have custom implementation of badi

ISU_SERVORD_EDCN to check few conditions. however this should not cause the selected flag to be cleared for given data.

looking for your help, are there any other conditions generally system checks for a device to be eligible in disconnection order ? Please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

praveen_kumar194
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

thanks for the response. this is due to the custom design. our client bypass the logic to create disconnection document as part dunning if customer has is facing address issues and they create disconnection document in separate process after the address issues gets fixed. so there is no check made whether customer made the payments in between. standard code is checking the dunning items history and if not available, it will throw above error message.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Check SAP Note, 2419867, to start with.

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Aman,

Thanks for the reply. seems to be not applicable my case. I am looking for general conditions that sap checks for any device based on which it will select/not select it for the disconnection order. Please help/guide in that direction. Thanks for your time.

praveen_kumar194
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

just adding the screen shot. just observed one thing. the error message which workflow is showing is EDISC 426. when I debugged and I could see EH 426. tried where used list on EDISC 426 and not able to get list back. Not sure where EDISC 426 is getting raised in standard code.

praveen_kumar194
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

thanks for the response. this is due to the custom design. our client bypass the logic to create disconnection document as part dunning if customer has is facing address issues and they create disconnection document in separate process after the address issues gets fixed. so there is no check made whether customer made the payments in between. standard code is checking the dunning items history and if not available, it will throw above error message.