SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to calculate Consumption for a given billing cycle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to calculate the consumption for a given billing cycle for which a contract is billed,

Please give me a solution.Is there any Function Module by which we can find the consumption for a given billing cycle.

Regards,

Himanshu

Edited by: Himanshu Sharma on Feb 10, 2010 12:41 PM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member442034
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don`t really understand the reason for which do you want to rebill already billed period. You can try to make simply simulation for this period using transaction EA00. You enter the starting and ending period for the simulation and you will get the billing document (simulated), there you have already billed quantity.

I hope this answer will be helpful.

Vlado

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

former_member442034
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don`t really understand the reason for which do you want to rebill already billed period. You can try to make simply simulation for this period using transaction EA00. You enter the starting and ending period for the simulation and you will get the billing document (simulated), there you have already billed quantity.

I hope this answer will be helpful.

Vlado