SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Margin Management (VKP5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I would like to know how to maintain a sales price margin given the basic sales price (VKP0) in transaction VKP5. I can't seem to understant the behaviour of this field:

1. the default margin is currently set as a margin markdown (-0.01) but when I try to set this to say +0.04 the system does not accept this value (it changes back to -0.01). I would like to find out why this is happening. Moreover, when I put other values it changes the markup to a different value like 99.999 which I don't seem to understand why is coming through. Please advise.

2. Is there a way to maintain the final sales final (where the margin will be calculated automatically). For example if article X is currently prices at 600 (which is base price + a % markup) and the market price is 700 and the company does not want to calculate the margin markup % to add to VKP0 but want a way to just add the final sales price as 700. Is there a way to do this?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards,

Mashudu

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

in SAP IS Retail generally this happens .

1 You have your Purchase Price Schema . From there the Net Price would be picked up for Sales Price Determination .

2.A Mark Up or Margin would be maintained ( generally accross Merchandising Category). So that all articles in that MerchCat can attract the markup...

3. Final Sales Price = 1 + 2 + Vat/tax as determined by the Pricing schema .

In order to understand this in VKP5 please go to the Sales Tab and find out 1 and 2 then the rest wont be very difficult.

To be more explicit please elaborate your Sales and Purchase Price Schema .

Kind Regards

Amitava

0 Kudos

Thank you Amita for the speedy response.

0 Kudos

Was it Helpful ?

Kind Regards

Amitava