SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output messages in funds management document

pmarcoavendano
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Is it possible to perform in funds management documents (earmarked funds) the output messages functionality the exits for example in materials management documents (for example purchase order or invoice). We would like to have more than one message in the earmarked funds document and also check which ones have not been already print out and make a preview from the different documents from the earmarked fund transaction.

Best regards and thanks for your help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, you want to trigger message while saving MM doc(eg PO) based on earmarked funds if it was printed out?

If so you can try to do it via derivation(FMDERIVE) with abap

The main issue is how to get know if it was printed out. Eg you can create Z table where to write out while printing earmarked funds number

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, you want to trigger message while saving MM doc(eg PO) based on earmarked funds if it was printed out?

If so you can try to do it via derivation(FMDERIVE) with abap

The main issue is how to get know if it was printed out. Eg you can create Z table where to write out while printing earmarked funds number

0 Kudos

Thanks Alex, but we just want to have several messages forms for earmarked funds. Nothing linked with purchasing documents I just tried to explain that we would like to have a functionality similar to the one that is implemented in materials management.

Thanks

0 Kudos

So you want just to print out earmarked funds documents?

0 Kudos

Yes, but I only now the option of print out at earmarked funds and that one as long as I know it only enables one form and I would like to print out different forms for the same type of document type.

Regards

0 Kudos

Hi, I think there is only one standard. But you can develop your own and assign it(in tcode FMU1)