SAP for Healthcare Discussions
Foster discussions about patient care, cost reduction, and operational excellence in healthcare organizations using SAP. Join the conversation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All-in-One and IS-H

0 Kudos

I'm about to start Implementation of IS-H for a small hospital together with All-in-One. I know that All-in-One is basically ERP preconfigured for local market, but since I was always working with standard ERP, I was wondering if there are some integration points that need to be considered and may work differently than is standard configuration.

For example, with EhP4 Organizational Management and Business Partners in IS-H are not indepent, but are defined in ERP. Is it working the same way with All-in-One? Are all EhPs reflected there as well? Is there some difference for integration with FI or MM?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Vladimir

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

stefan_weigand
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Vladimir,

it depends on the BAiO you are using. There is no generic answer to this questions. As you mentioned in your question the BAiO is basically ERP preconfigured for local market. The local market is free to use e.g. a local chart of account in FI or set up an own org structure.

Please have a look here to get an overview about the available BAiOu2019s:

http://help.sap.com/content/bestpractices/overview/index.htm

I hope that helps.

Best Regards

Stefan

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

stefan_weigand
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Vladimir,

it depends on the BAiO you are using. There is no generic answer to this questions. As you mentioned in your question the BAiO is basically ERP preconfigured for local market. The local market is free to use e.g. a local chart of account in FI or set up an own org structure.

Please have a look here to get an overview about the available BAiOu2019s:

http://help.sap.com/content/bestpractices/overview/index.htm

I hope that helps.

Best Regards

Stefan