SAP for Chemicals Discussions
Ignite conversations about maximizing efficiency, enhancing safety, and innovating in the chemicals industry with SAP. Start a discussion today.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP S/4HANA for Product Compliance: doubts with a Supplier compliance scenario

Paulo_Pinto
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Community, 

Again, I'm in need of some help to clear some doubts that have been put forward by a customer, regarding supplier's compliance.

I'm implementing SAP S/4HANA for Product Compliance, on-prem, version 2023.

Scenario:

Customer buys the same Product to the same Supplier, to be delivered in two different plants located in two countries with different legal requirements:

• Product A01, Supplier S01, for Plant in Portugal.
  • Product A01, Supplier S01, for Plant in Morocco.

Question 1: How can I assure Supplier's compliance, considering that SAP doesn't always provide (all) legal requirements for checks for a certain country and/or a region in a country (in the example above, SAP doesn't provide any of Morocco's legal requirements and for Spain, it just provides nation-wide requirements but not regional ones).

Question 2: In the case that I have all legal requirements for checks, is it enough to assess product marketability in each country and perform just one supplier's compliance check, regarding that I have created adequate compliance purposes (like one for each country)?

Thank you in advance.

PS: This is regarding the use of SAP

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MarkoLange
Advisor
Advisor

I understand that you asked this question at least twice (please pretend from that) and that it was answered already here https://community.sap.com/t5/product-lifecycle-management-q-a/sap-s-4hana-for-product-compliance-dou...

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

MarkoLange
Advisor
Advisor

I understand that you asked this question at least twice (please pretend from that) and that it was answered already here https://community.sap.com/t5/product-lifecycle-management-q-a/sap-s-4hana-for-product-compliance-dou...