cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voter Mission Question

DellSC
Active Contributor

The description for the Voter missions is "Read and vote on a combination of 15 questions and answers." I've been doing a lot of voting in the last couple of days - in particular because there's a new person providing poor answers in the SAP Crystal Reports tag where I hang out. However, I'm not seeing anything being credited to this mission. What am I doing wrong? Does this read only up votes? I've also up-voted a couple questions, so I would expect to see some progress from those as well.

-Dell

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

caroleighdeneen
Community Administrator
Community Administrator

Hi Dell, All votes should count, up an down, and on questions or answers.

I checked the gamification platform and see you at 80% for Voter. What does your progress indicator show? There was a network issue that caused a lag in one of my manual mission uploads this morning, might be related. Can you try refreshing or logging out band back in to see if that helps.

former_member186338
Active Contributor

I see the same - 0% for Voter mission!

caroleighdeneen
Community Administrator
Community Administrator
0 Kudos

Hi vadim.kalinin, The gamification platform has you at 60%. Let me look into why we are out of sync. Thank you, Caroleigh

former_member186338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What I see in missions:

Steffi_Warnecke
Active Contributor

Hello Caroleigh,

I'm at 60 %, which sounds about right to me.

Did you trigger something? I haven't checked yesterday, so I don't know, if I even had the issue. ^^

Regards,

Steffi.

former_member186338
Active Contributor

Looks like the issue is solved. Results of voting are reflected in the mission counter immediately.

BaerbelWinkler
Active Contributor

Hi Caroleigh,

here's another observation for trouble-shooting:

Thus far, I saw what Vadim saw yesterday (no progress), even though I've been upvoting questions and answers regularly. I usually login semi-automatically via SSO by clicking on the login-button when I show as not ogged in when accessing SAP Community. Apparenty, this way to login is not quite enough to make progress on the vote mission show up. I had to logout explicitely and completely and then login again via the screen w/o SSO. Once I did that and then revisited the missions page, the progress showed as 60% which sounds about right.

Cheers

Bärbel

caroleighdeneen
Community Administrator
Community Administrator
0 Kudos

Thanks to all for re-checking. IT applied the fix and then had to sync those affected. I see my progress is as expected too, though it it did take logging out as described by Barbel. dell.stinnett-christy, how about your progress?

DellSC
Active Contributor

It looks good now. Thanks Caroleigh!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kaus19d
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dell Stinnett-Christy,

Generally a badge gets updated once its in sync with the backend system. Of course if it does not appear instantly, you can wait & ultimately during the "Weekly Mission & Badge Roundup" blog published by Audrey Stevenson it would definitely get uploaded/reflected in that scenario. So ultimately there is no miss in getting the badge that you earned & qualified for.

Voting is a very good part here as it helps understand the others the quality of the content

We see that you already achieved the Voter Mission badge

So if your issue is resolved, then the next step is to go for closing this Q&A thread.

Happy Voting anyways.... 🙂

Thanks,

Kaushik