cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

clearing subscriptions in new community

abo
Active Contributor

Starting with the new community I wanted to get rid of all existing subscriptions because frankly most of them are so old that they only clutter the interface.

I selected all entries, clicked delete and... apparently nothing happened.

Apparently, since "all" applies only to the current view... I would have to repeat the step more than 200 times to clear all of them as I wished... surely there must be a smarter way to do this, am I missing something here?

firefox_xYkVXoOnXm.gif

craigcmehil
Community Manager
Community Manager
Will take a look and come back to you.
craigcmehil
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos
Could you try again, it might have been something when you tried - I've just been able to and it looks like Joachim also was able to.
Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor

craigcmehil The question is to know if there's an easier way than deleting 200 pages of subscriptions, one page at a time. I'd say that would take around 1 hour to repeat the action for 200 pages. The problem was the same with the previous forum.

View Entire Topic
joachimrees1
Active Contributor

[re: my "answer" - I cannot "comment" it, I guess?]
Oh, wait, I just realize:
1. You already tried that
2. You found out what I just found out: "all" is NOT "all", but only 1 page
3. -> You showed exactly that.

Sorry! 😞
Next time, I'll actually read better!

abo
Active Contributor
trying to comment... see if that works for me
craigcmehil
Community Manager
Community Manager
@abo if that does not work for you please drop a mail to community@sap.com so we can check your user.
abo
Active Contributor
commenting works
joachimrees1
Active Contributor
Indeed, I can comment now!
joachimrees1
Active Contributor
Ah, I get it: in oder to be able to "comment" I have to first click "show replies" :
joachimrees1
Active Contributor
Ah, I get it: in oder to be able to "comment" I have to first click "show replies" ;
joachimrees1
Active Contributor
Ah, I get it: in oder to be able to "comment" I have to first click "show replies" (if no replies are there yet) . (And it seems I can't post a screenshot in such a comment...)