cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retrieving Data from Standard BAPI's

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have configured my SAP_JCO connection in SAP xMII and trying to call Standard BAPI from R/3 through BLT. While trying to retrieve data from any Standard BAPI, it is not fetching. Instead when i tried to fetch from any ZBAPI then it is retrieving...

Can anyone please help me to solve this problem.

Thanks in advance

Muzammil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muzamil,

I have one doubt, How you get retrieve data from CUSTOM BAPI? what is the exact problem and how you fix this problem plz explain?

thanks and regards,

sapbbm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

There is no difference in retrieving data whether is it custom BAPI or Standard BAPI. The problem which i had was of Standard BAPI and when i installed the SR02 patch , the problem was solved.

Regards

Muzammil

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have had similar issues in the past and have found that aServeletExec restart fixed things. In particular security changes and ZBAPI changes seem to not be picked up in some cases without a restart of the Servelet Exec.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

it is solved,,,

When i installed the SR02 patch, it is working fine

Thanks to all

Regards

Muzamml

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muzammil

Are you able to see the list of BAPI's in JCO configuration if you will give BAPI* in search?

You should check your R/3 login credentials also (In R/3 which client have data like 800 or 812).

Best Regards

Ramshanker Upadhyay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, from JCO Action in BLT, i am able to get list of available BAPI's in R/3. But while trying to retrieve data from Standard BAP its not fetching.

Thanks in advance

Muzammil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone please tell me apart from the JCO connection settings in xMII Portal, do we need to do any other settings in R/3 for getting the connection done.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Muzammil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muzammil,

If your BAPI is working properly in R/3 is enough to access it from xMII. But once we had installation some java connectors in R/3. I think you need to verify that one with your Basis guys. I couldnt remember what exactly the installation was, but we did one installation related to Java in R/3 server. But if it is giving the list of BAPI's means that could not be the problem.

Thanks,

Rajesh.

Message was edited by:

Rajesh Madala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muzammil,

Which client you are using currently(800 ,812).

Just try same thing with other client.

I had th saem problem and after client change it was working.

So try this also

Best Regards

Ramshanker Upadhyay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Still i am not getting the Standard BAPI.

Same Sap Server configuration i have done in a different xMII server and it is fetching data.

Please help me out

Regards

Muzammil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you able to browse the BAPIs you are trying to work with in BLS?