cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Rounds manager - notification type missing when adding notification to measuring points

former_member198720
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We have deployed SAP Rounds manager 3.0 in the SMP dev landscape, successfully connected to SAP backend (PM module). We tested the app - Eg: the readings taken in measuring points from MELs, FLoc etc. they get updated in the SAP backend system after transmission.
But when we add a notification for any of the measuring points, we are not able to select the Notification types (dropdown is inactive), while there are upto 10 notification types in the backend. Similarly, the severity dropdown also shows only one option (Z - Z-priority) whereas there are more options in the backend.
Because of which we get error while transmitting notification "AddNotificationSteplet" - Notification type is initial.

I think, the standard app rounds manager is not able to fetch Notification type data from backend - may be any association is missing with NOTIF_TYPE, but we were unable to determine what?
Is this something to be resolved from Agentry project in editor, Agentry Add-on, SAP PM or ABAP?
We have done a similar standard deployment in another landscape but there we faced no issues in the Notification types.

Environment details:
SAP Rounds manager - SAPRounds300Deployment-143461_7051
SMP server version - SMP3 SP10
SMP SDK version - SMP3 SP10
Agentry client - 70.10.0.9
ATE - 70.10.0.9
DB - Oracle

Thank you
Sajan Mathew

View Entire Topic
former_member198720
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chung,

I am on leave right now. Will work with you once I come back.

Appreciate your help, thank you!!!

Sajan mathew