Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incident Management Location Structure

Husain
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

We are migrating our S4 system from 1709 to 1909 and during migration we came across an issue for the EHSM Locations.

When we assign a Person responsible to existing locations they are not getting determined as IM in the incident workflow.

On debugging i came across a validation which is done in standard class CL_EHHSS_INC_WF_ADAPTER method get_receiver_details against table EHFNDD_LHR_PATH.

The location used in the incident should have an entry in this table to fetch the responsible person.

Now problem is this table only has entries for newly created locations and it does not have any entries for the existing locations we had before migration.

I wanted to know if there is a standard program or report which we can ran so that the hierarchy location structure gets saved in this table.

Any help would be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

michaelf_
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Husain,

please try the program R_EHFND_LHR_BUILD_PATH which will build the location path for all revisions so that the determination of the Incident Manager should work again. If you create new locations in the future using the "Edit Location Structure" application, the path is updated automatically.

Best regards,

Michael

mpapadop75
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there a transaction to create the Locations manually? Also I see in customizing that there is an option to synchronize with PM locations. Does that mean Functional locations or the Logistics location?

Thanks

Michalis

0 Kudos

Hi Michael is there a way to update location and responsible person in bulk ?

Kind Regards

Lakshmi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Husain
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Michael. It worked.