cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turn on AVC Control for the superior funds center

0 Kudos

Hello,

I want to turn on AVC(control budget) for superior funds center, i.e for the funds centers that are not on the bottom of the funds center hierarchy. I'm planning budget normally, for the most bottom-level funds center, but requirement is that control should be on higher level.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

After changing settings in AVC, e.g. derivation strategy, you have to initialize the AVC ledgers by running FMAVCREINIT. And, of course, when you create a strategy, you have to assign it to FM area and the ledger in the customization. Also, you have to make sure that the new value overwrites the old one; there is an attribute in the target field, which you have to set on.

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

eli.klovski

Eli, thanks for response,

a) Which fields should I fill in FMDT_READ_HIER_FUNDS_CTR? Is there other way to do it(by assignment or by derivation rule)?

b) I tried with this approach: "Define Derivation Strategy for Control Objects" but it didn't work:

Do I need to activate derivation strategy at any stage?

What is tr.FMAVCREINIT used for?

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do it two ways:

a) Either define budget structure and budget address derivation strategy, with a rule which would look up for a superior fund centre. You can use predefined function module FMDT_READ_HIER_FUNDS_CTR as a derivation rule

b) Or, you can do the same via AVC control objects. In this case, you define AVC derivation strategy for controlling object, which would also look for a superior fund centre.

The choice is yours 🙂

Regards,

Eli