Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing Data for Multiple Company Codes in SAP

cemozcann
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I am currently researching data deletion processes within the SAP FI, MM, SD, CO, and PP modules. I have a specific scenario that I need help with:

A company in Russia has acquired a firm from Turkey, which operates with seven different company codes. These company codes have been successfully copied into the new system. However, the company now needs to delete all data related to six of these company codes.

I am looking for guidance on the best approach to achieve this, with a focus on the following modules(note that these modules are just examples):

• FI (Financial Accounting) Module: How to delete customers, general ledger accounts, and vendors associated with the specific company codes.
  • MM (Materials Management) Module: How to delete purchasing documents related to the specific company codes.
  • SD (Sales and Distribution) Module: How to delete sales orders linked to the specific company codes.

What are the recommended steps and methods for performing these deletions? Any detailed instructions or best practices would be greatly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this SAP Help  documentation