cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How could i achieve below scenario??

wasem_hassan
Participant
0 Kudos

Employee data for a given month will be in a given position - lets say  position 1 and next month can be in position 2. Similarly he can be transferred from cognoscente 1 to cognoscente 2.

Coscente  has to be calculated for each coscente based on position of employee.

Employee 1

Month 1  = Position 1 at  Cost centre 1

Month 2 = Position  2 at  Cost centre 2

So here costcenter  has to be calculated based on positions at each cost center level. Master data - if we define time dependency, it may end up in a complex hierarchy and it will approx create 12 hierarchies of employees in a  year.

Pls let me know how we can manage this complex dependencies and calculate cost based on the position assigned in a respective month for a specific costcenter.Here we are using CSV.

Please advice me.

Regards,

Wasem

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wasem,

you need to use BADI to calculate the cost center.

and when one talks about time dependent hierarchy, you don't need to create 12 hierarchies, it is managed by BPC.

Andy

wasem_hassan
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Andy,

if i create 12 hierarchy it could be performance issue . for Badi how  to calculate  for master data .Badi program cant debug for master data.That;s y isssue

Regards,

Wasem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wasem,

I said that you DON'T need to create 12 hierarchies.

Do you know the difference between master data and transaction data?

Why would one calculate master data?

Andy

wasem_hassan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Andy ,

I know very well master data and trans. data.

Anyways how to use badi for calculate costcenter . how could i capture all history in master data?

Pls advice me

Regards,

Wasem

former_member186338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please spend some time to prepare clear explanation:

"Coscente has to be calculated for each coscente based on position of employee."???

"So here costcenter  has to be calculated based on positions at each cost center level."???