cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 12 - Action Usage Report with role names?

JaneLa
Participant
0 Kudos

I have 2 questions about the Action Usage Report in GRC 12 SP11:

1. When running the Action Usage Report in the NWBC, how can you get the user names AND role names in the report? I ran a report and 3 roles were listed for the WF_BATCH ID but no roles were listed for the regular users. Is there a program that must be executed to populate the role name in the report for all users?
  2. Is there a table in the GUI similar to the GRACACTUSAGE Table that lists the user names AND role names? If yes, is there a program that must be executed to populate the role name in the report?

I would appreciate any information that anyone could provide!

Thank you,

Jane Landreth

View Entire Topic
shivam_agarwal1
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Jane

Please find below answers:

1. In the action usage report itself, please change the format to "Detail" from "Summary" and you will find all related data you need
  2. Data is retrieved from mulitple tables before showing it on front end screen in NWBC but above report will fulfill your purpose

If you have any further queries on this, please let me know.

Thanks

Shivam

JaneLa
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, thank you for your response. As I mentioned in my question, the names of the roles are only appearing for those roles linked to the WF-BATCH ID. None of the roles are listed for the individual dialog users. I don't understand the discrepancy.

Thank you,

Jane Landreth