Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RAR Acquisition Costs (COAC) have inconsistent attribute values

former_member269100
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have setup COAC as condition type in SD, and as per SAP note 2610856 (solution 5), I have configured this condition type as statistical internal price condition (KSTAT = X, KOAID = B, KNTYP = G) for this to be considered as 'Cost' (C) conditions during RAIs creation.

After completing my SD process (sales order creation and billing), during processing of RAI items, I've got the error below:

I checked my RAI item against the attributes above and noticed that the 'Main Condition Type' attribute is not set to initial.

However, as per SAP note 2610856 (solution 6), all 'Price' (P) conditions (KOAID = B) are considered 'Main' price conditions. All statistical internal price conditions (KSTAT = X, KOAID = B, KNTYP = G) are considered 'Main' cost conditions. All main conditions (including zero conditions) are transferred to RAR.

Am I understanding the requirement for setting up COAC correctly vis-a-vis note 2610856 or there is something wrong with the explanation in the SAP note?

I hope someone can help. By the way, we are on RAR 1.3.

Thanks,

Aloysius

former_member214674
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aloysius,

Did you manage to solve this issue? I am getting the same error in Optimized Contract Management despite of having condition type is cost and statistical.

Best regards

Abhinay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)