cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with BAdI implementation in the transformation file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I am working on BPC NW 10.1. The components are BW 740 SP 15 and BPC 810 SP 10. In the EPM, version 10.0 SP 25.

I have a new requirement for the Cash Flow model. When I upload transactional data from a infocube to BPC cube (cash flow model), I need that CATEGORY will be equal to TIME, adding a prefix "CF_". For instance, if the record has TIME = 2016.01, the CATEGORY has to be CF_2016.01.

To achieve this, an implementation badi was created.

My problem is that I can not use this implementation badi, called ZTAU_CATEGORY, in the transformation file. I have used the parameters STARTROUTINE and ENDROUTINE, as help SAP says, but I get this error:

The implementation BAdI ZTAU_CATEGORY is activated. I have been able to use this badi into an script (package), so I know that works.

Why it does not work here in the transformation file?

I would appreciate some help.

Kind regards,

Manu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry, but what is the reason to use badi to add prefix??? Can be done in transformation file!

"I have been able to use this badi into an script (package), so I know that works." - sorry, but it's a different type of badi, not routine but custom logic badi

former_member186338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

P.S. Please read this document:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oh yes! I was a bit confused with that badi. Definitely, we can make it with the transformation file:

Sorry for the noob question.

Thank you so much, Vadim.

Best regards,

Manu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rodriguez,

if you want to use BADI in transformation files then you need to create it in the UJD_ROUTINE, not UJ_CUSTOM_LOGIC.

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Andy,

Good to know for the following times.

Thank you so much,

Best regards,

Manu