Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC report is not displayed in NWBC

former_member290054
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello

User is missing the report "Organization and Process Structure" in NWBC--> Master Data--> Reports.

We have granted below Auth. Objects. Yet the report is not available.
GRFN_API( ACTVT-03 & other fields- *)
GRFN_REP( ACTVT-* & GRC_REPORT-*)
F_GRPCMAIN( ACTVT-03,16)
G_GRPC_API( All the fields- *)

But the report is available when we grant GRFN_USER -03 , which should not be given as it will allow users to access all the reports and is to be assigned only to Super Users and Admins.

Note that the report is not visible even when we assign the Report ID-H1A in GRC_REPORT field. Entity Level assignments are all fine.

Can you please help me how to make the report "Organization and Process Struture" available for the user in NWBC.

Software Component Details:
GRCFND_A- Release: V1100, SP Level:0007 & 0014
GRCPINW- Release: V1100_731,SP Level:0007 & 0015

Thanks

former_member290054
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi

When I add the Menu Item ID- 0REP_H1A to GRFNVC_ITEMAUTHC - Menu Item Authorization-Customer Enhancement, as below, I could see report link- Organization and Process Structure. But when I try to execute the report, I get the error- "There is no data matching the entered selection criteria" . Could you please advise how to grant access for the Risk Owner to retrieve the data, only by Risk Owner and not by other users .

Menu Item ID: 0REP_H1A
Menu Item Text: Organization and Process Structure
Auth. Mode: Entity-Level Authorization Check
Ent.Eval.: One entity/object is enough
Item Auth. Class: BLANK
Logical Operation: And
Reg. Relev.: Is ticked

Menu Item ID assigned to Application component- GRC-PC.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Rekha Nivedana Surendar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member290054
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Bug in a Function Module prevented the system to reflect the role changes(& ultimately the issue in the report link). Its now corrected.

So in this case, to enable the report link in NWBC, we required the roles with GRFN_API - { ACTVT 03, DATAPART *, ENTITY Regualtion, SUB-ENTITY * } & GRFN_REP - (GRC_REPORT - H1A & ACTVT- * ) & the appropriate front end assignments.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rekha,

I am very sure that I already posted an answer yesterday. Don't know why that doesn't show up. I recommend to take a look in SM34 at view GRFNVC_ITEMAUTH to set different authorization checks for the report.

Let us know if that helps.

Regards,

Alessandro

former_member290054
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Alessandro

Many thanks for your response.

I see the below details in SM34-GRFNVC_ITEMAUTH for H1A and there is no Authorizated Objects for the Menu Item.

Menu Item ID: 0REP_H1A
Menu Item Text: Organization and Process Structure
Auth. Mode: Entity-Level Authorization Check
Ent.Eval.: One entity/object is enough
Item Auth. Class: CL_GRFN_REPORT_MENU_AUTH
Logical Operation: And
Reg. Relev.: Is ticked

I tried adding the Auth.Object- GRFN_REPORT(GRC_REPORT- H1A) to the Menu Item ID / changing the Auth. Mode/Auth. Class & others but it did not work.

Can you please advise.