cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPF not working correctly after launch the Excel interface from BPF

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created a BPF with 2 steps, both of them has input schedule and report. after I launch the 1st step from the BPC Web, thel report is display, but there is no business process flow action button and information under CV of action pane. the Excel inerface look like the same as we open it from BPC Excel. we are using NW7.5 and SP06.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

After some research, I found that there is an OSS notes 1573618 which shows that this going to be fixed in SP08, just want to know if anybody using SP06 has the same problem or just me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

According to the "how to configure and execute BPF " paper, at page 20, there is BPF section under the CV, in my case, all this BPF part is missing.

Edited by: Jianbai on May 25, 2011 5:53 PM

former_member190501
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes! When you access your reports/input schedules from BPF you should see this Business process Flow under CV. Check whether your BPC Front end patch level is same as server patch level or not. If this is same then better to rise a message to SAP.

Regards,

Raju

Edited by: VaraPrasadraju Potturi on May 26, 2011 4:51 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jianbai,

In BPF, once we define the steps and sub-steps and execute it, we always get the screen of whatever you have mentioned as the process. In your case, you have selected input schedule and reports. Once the step is executed, it will lead you to the process which you have mentioned in the step. There is no BPF functionality which will let you go back or forward.

Hope this clarifies.

Rgds,

Poonam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no button available in BPC excel to go back to the BPF. You just need to go back to the IE window, where your BPF is open. You can close the step from there.

Hope this helps.