Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SAP Community Downtime Scheduled for This Weekend

BPC UJR_WRITE_BACK badi

naveen1241
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi folks!

I'm a newbie in BPC and would like to know if Write Back badi should be used only for modifying output in the CT_ARRAY? I've a requirement to update dimension attributes in addition. The data is not getting saved at all. I'm using implementing if_uja_member_manager & if_uja_dimension_manager methods. I found that the program is saving the record at some point and later marking as dirty record and reversing the changes made some where inside the standard code. Appreciate if someone could point me to the right direction.

Thank you

Naveen

View Entire Topic
naveen1241
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Vadim & Bilen ..

Vadim, my questions were more of curiosity rather than with intention to implement it wrongly.

Another related question in this regard. IF_UJA_DIM_DATA~READ_MBR_DATA is used to get master data, similarly if I want associated text table info, what would be the approach?

Thanks in advance!

former_member186338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't understand what do you mean by: "I want associated text table info"

But please read also:How To Migrate BPC 7.x BADIs to BPC 10 | SCN

Vadim

naveen1241
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks a ton Vadim & Bilen . Getting this quick responses within a relatively small BPC community is simply amazing.

Everything sorted out as of now. Data save got done by passing the text table data in addition to the regular MBR data.

Getting text table info was just an importing parameter flag of the READ_MBR_DATA method.