cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

W2DD Healthcare Dollars Printing Two Times On W2

0 Kudos

Hello all,

We generated W2’s for our employees using standard form HR_F_W2, alternate form HR_F_W2_MULT_SS.  When verifying the new field for Health care costs, the dollars for this wage type group, W2DD appeared 2 times on the W2.  It prints one time  in Box 12a and again in box 12b.  There is  a code DD printing  for the dollars  in box 12a Butn no code for 12b.   If the employee has a 401k withholding for the year, the 401k dollars appear in 12b and the  amount for healthcare prints in 12a and 12c. 

We have configured the Employer cost for each employee based on the coverage they have requested.  We have assigned this cost to a custom wage type.  Then we associated this wage type for ER costs along with the WT that holds the EE deduction to the Tax form group W2DD.   The dollars are correct based on accumulation in PC00_M10_REC.  The amount is printing too often.  Please someone advise.

Is this configuration?  What can I do to correct this duplication?

Thanks,

Connie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

OK all,

So while i am waiting on someone to help, I have been doing more analysis.  It appears that when I look at the field information (Utilities > Display Form Fields)  I can see my health care dollars in 2 different fields.  One field named ERHC and the othere is W2DD.  Not sure why the ERHC is there.   I added the configuration for W2DD and the Wage types that represent the cost to the employer, 6007 and the employees deduction for medical insurance, 6005.   Is ERHC and SAP standard Field? it sure does not appear to be a tax form group.  Does anyone know anything about this field?

Connie

0 Kudos

Hello Again,

I have removed the link on Field ERHC  to Tax form Group W2DD.   This works to remove the duplicate field.  from the W2.  I have also lost the code to identify the dollars as Health care dollars... (DD)

Does anyone have a suggestion?   If not I will keep on searching.

Connie