cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

very imp pegging

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

would u please explain me about pegging?

regards

meena

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks Anish & Thanks for your valuable support.

Regards,

Mohan.R

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Meena,

You were in so hurry to know about pegged requirements...

Can you please reply on this?

Regards

Mangalraj.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First you can go theough SAP Help file (PP doc) properly. You didn't ask what is the meaning of Pegging? You raised the questions to explain pegging. So I answered how to check the pegging.

If you will check the pegging requirement for particular t.code, then you can understand the concept of pegging.

Sorry for Inconvenience.

regards

mohan

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Meena Kumari,

Pegged Reuqirement :The next higher level of the bill of material that is the source of the requirement in

a lower level, in the evaluations for material requirements planning.

Check this links,

Regards

Mangalraj,.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Meena,

In the planning table, you can display the pegged requirements of a production quantity.

Double-click the production quantity

If the production quantity only consists of one planned order, a dialog box appears displaying the detailed data for this order.

If the production quantity consists of several planned orders, the system first displays a dialog box listing all the planned orders that exist in this period. Double-click the planned order for which you want to see the pegged requirements. A dialog box appears displaying the detailed data for this order.

Choose Pegged requirements

The system branches to the Pegged Requirements screen where you can see all the pegged requirements.

Regards,

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi expert,before u answer something please apply your brain.i ddint ask u how to check the pegged requirements but i want to know the concept of peged requirements.what it is really meant by pegged requirements.if u know please answer else please dont fool around.

thank u and sorry if i hurt u

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Meena,

this is very rude behaviour from yourside

all are here to help you out

but if you are not satisfied with the answer then please dont yelled out like you have done because you one had spent his/her precious time to help you out.

in all your recent postings you had asked the info questions while you could have gathered all this info in SAP Help notes and also these things are already being discussed in forum, you can go thru that postings also.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

see sir,iam not here to hurt anyone's feelings nor do i take pleasure while hurting otheres.my only concern is to make use of this site for a valuable purpose .lets not spend ur precious time in answering on what u dont know because it not only wastes ur time and also u r robing of questioners time and if it continuously happens like this u might loose confidence and u would never post questions in this forum.

think again and tell me if u still encourage foolsih answers ,i would salute u.

thanks and regards

meena

srinivas_s7
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can u answer my question correctly ,with out giving me the other chance to requestion you.

Since you worked on pegging now.

Can you tel me ,whts the table need be used ,to check the pegged requirements for planned order.(To check the linking of sales order to planned order)

So that i can try to generate a report which gives me the details of Sales order number,sales order delivery date,relavent planned order and planned order delviery date. in MTS ,Planning with final assembly

If You cant help me with the rite answer ,any one in chain ,please guide me..

thanks,

srinivas_s7
Participant
0 Kudos

Above request is for MEENA Madam