Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Exit Object Not Found

wwc0220
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I try to deploy my user exit (ZRGGBS000) from dev to QAS environment. Everything looks good and works well in dev.

But after I set up the substitution in QAS, and want to double click the exit to check the coding part. A message has been displayed. Object not found. What is the issue here? I try to check the coding part by SE38, it seems there is no error. I can't find the right solution from community, anyone can help?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Bohdan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi wwc0220,

You have a substitution which is based on user exit. As such, it will be transported to QAS/PRD system with two transports: one transport with the settings of the substitution, another one - with the source code for the user exit. User exit should be transported first. Please check if all transports were transferred and if not transfer them to QAS.

P.S. In addition: try to execute the program RGUGBR00 to regenerate the programs / routines associated with the substitution. I've explained it in this post.

Regards,

Bohdan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

wwc0220
Participant
0 Kudos

After I use SE38 to update the navigation index, I can find the exit now. But it is not work as expected. I can update the HKONT field in DEV environment after I update GB01 table. I do the same action in QAS, but after I executed the revaluation, HKONT data filed no change. Any idea why?

Bohdan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Derek,

Not sure what is the problem with the substitution itself. Once it is available and you no longer see the original error message, it means that the original issue was resolved. As to what might be wrong with the substitution logic itself: it is difficult to provide any comment, since I do not know what logic is inside of the user exit and what are the variables associated with the revaluation program (i.e. GL-accounts, documents types, company code etc.).

Regards,

Bohdan

wwc0220
Participant
0 Kudos

Thx for your patience first.

I try to debug the substitution part for DEV and QAS. I find the reason in screen 2 but don't understand the logic behind it.

Since I try to update the HKONT field by the substitution in a simply logic (Screen 1). It will call two different program GBTTQFI0 and GBT0AFI0 respectively. The left one is DEV and the right one is QAS (Screen 2). Their TEMP_STRUCT have different component. There is no HKONT field in QAS. That's the reason, I don't why. They are not customized program.