cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ultimate Consignee partner function not working for ZRMA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I need help, I'm nearly desperate 🙂 I try to create a correct ZRMA, RMA commerical invoice. Background info: I want the customer to return their parts directly to our plant in Mexico.
On this invoice there is the field "ultimate consignee". So I entered the ultimate consignee in the customer master data (plant number) and hoped it will finally pull this address / plant into the ZRMA. It doesn't. It always pulls the Sold-to from the customer. I googled a lot, put couldn't find anyone with the same issue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor

Nobody here knows how ZRMA is customized unless you brief what for it has been customized. Moreover, with the information you have provided, it is very difficult to understand your issue. Also, just mentioning "googled a lot" is also not going to help anybody. You need to spell out clearly what efforts you made while searching and what exactly you were expecting when searched. Probably, you need to add screen shots of where exactly you refer to "ultimate consignee". Most probably, currently, whatever functionality you have indicated are running with some customized smartform in which case, you need to discuss with your ABAP team first