cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The SAP table shows the CIF but when we extract the PDF it no longer appears.

ales2203
Explorer
0 Kudos

When extracting the tax withholding report, the SAP table shows the CIF but when we extract the PDF it no longer appears.

Last year was the last time the creditor report was taken out, it did show the CIF, but several days ago I tried to get it and it turns out that when trying to get the PDF, the CIF does not show it, that is, it shows it empty but it does not give an error, It is not due to an error in the layout because it is happening in all companies and with all layouts of that type (Creditor Report), in fact the Creditor Report (System) does not show the CIF either, apparently in the PLD layout it is calling the variable number 111 to show the CIF but I don't understand where it comes from, because when I look for the variable number I get that it is 1 and that number when I put it in the layout gives an error. It has also been tried to do it through the database but it gives me an error. Could it be that sap was updated and the internal variable number that sap has for the cif field changed? I can't think of what could be happening. And those layouts were not touched, it is worth highlighting.

ANKIT_CHAUHAN
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi ales2203,

1. What is the SAP Business one version and patch?
  2. Which localization is being used?
  3. What is the standard term in SAP Business One for CIF? Are you talking about Federal Tax ID in Withholding Tax report?

Kind regards,

ANKIT CHAUHAN

SAP Business One Support

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ANKIT_CHAUHAN
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi ales2203,

You appear to have the same scenario as mentioned in SAP Note 3207447.

The issue has already been fixed in Feature Package 2208 for SAP Business One version 10.0.

Kind regards,

ANKIT CHAUHAN

SAP Business One Support

ales2203
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi ankit.chauhan1,

The link to the note does not open for me

ANKIT_CHAUHAN
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi ales2203,

You need to have a valid S-User ID to open/access the SAP Notes.

Kindly contact your SAP Business One partner for the same.

Kind regards,

ANKIT CHAUHAN

SAP Business One Support

aless2203
0 Kudos

Hi @ANKIT CHAUHAN

I logged in with the account but it won't let me see the note. I don't know what to do, so the only solution I have is to update to that 2208 package, the one I currently have is FP 2202.

ANKIT_CHAUHAN
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi ales2203,

Yes, as far as I checked, you should not face this issue in Feature Package 2208 for SAP Business One version 10.0.

Kind regards,

ANKIT CHAUHAN

SAP Business One Support

ales2203
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello ankit.chauhan1, thank you for responding.

SAP B1 V10 version.

Yes, I want it to show the federal tax identification in the tax withholding report, but it comes out empty and in the SAP design (System) it does not show it either and when I go to see the pld design editor I see that it uses a variable number 111 It doesn't show anything but it doesn't give an error.

If you need to know anything else, let me know, thank you.

ANKIT_CHAUHAN
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi ales2203,

Not all the questions were answered by you.

1. Please mention the exact SAP Business one version and patch.
  2. Which localization is being used?

Kind regards,

ANKIT CHAUHAN

SAP Business One Support

ales2203
Explorer
0 Kudos

SAP B1 10.0 (10.00.190)

By location, what do you mean?

ANKIT_CHAUHAN
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi ales2203,

The localization for the company database like: DE for Germany, ES for Spain, GB for United Kingdom, IN for India, IT for Italy etc.

Which one are you using?

Kind regards,

ANKIT CHAUHAN

SAP Business One Support

ales2203
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi ankit.chauhan,

Spain (ES)