Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax code amount not populated

javier_rodruez
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have trouble after performing a tax code substitution using GGB1. There are 2 substitutions in Financial Accounting folder. One at complete document level (for selecting the flag "Calculate tax" into true) and another at Line item to perform the change of VAT tax code.

The requirement was to change the VAT tax code for a specific account before doing the posting of the document. When the posting document is created I see this amount = 0.00.

Any idea of why is this value initial?

Lots of thanks,

Javier

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

if I understood correct, you can create a new tax code for your country under the IMG (financial acc--> financial acc global setting-->tax for sales and purch--> calculation), after that select your tax code for a specific account in the account master data under the control segment

javier_rodruez
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mustafa,

First of all thanks for your response.

We have been performing an example with one specific VAT tax code (8P) configured to the account 21305410. Even though the initial requirement is to follow the next rule:

[WITH_ITEM]

wt_withcd = W1 ---> 8K

wt_withcd = W2 ---> 8P

The results when posting are still wrong. The tax code is blank so the base amount is initial too

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nisitshah
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Can you please tell in detail, what you have written in your substitution..?

I mean substitute tax code on which base ( t-code, user, account type, document type)..?

Nisit Shah

javier_rodruez
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nisit,

I have created 2 substitutions in Financial accounting:

1.- Document header (where the flag XMWST is set)

2.- Line item (VAT tax code MWSKZ changed)

Both substitution shared the same prerequisites: only executed for one specific company code (filtered by BKPF) and some transaction codes in particular (F110 or FB01).

Regards,

Javier

former_member198032
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Javier,

in case you have doubt on how to create a Tax code I am sending you some documentation and video:

http://www.saponlinetutorials.com/how-to-create-tax-codes-in-sap-ftxp/

Create Tax Code - YouTube

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/e5/077d764acd11d182b90000e829fbfe/content.htm

Regards,

Cristiano