cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock diffrenciation for same material in sales ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sir ,

My client producing milk product like paneer , cheese , etc

for ex the product is shrikhand or panner has different price for different sales area, the storage location is same

but at the dispatch time they want to know the stock according to area i.e mumbai's stock , delhi's stock because

of price differences and they want to generate report for it ,

what is the solution for it .

Please help me asap

Thanks

Arvind

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thx

Former Member
0 Kudos

thx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Even if the physical storage location is same, to serve your purpose, you need to create separate storage locations for different regions. One you do that, create a condition table with storage location as one of the keys. Maintain condition records with different prices for different locations. Now for generating reports you can create a report in V/LA with self define parameters. This way, you can obtain pricing reports and to know the stock levels you can check stocks at different storage locations now that you have created them.

Hope this helps

Chandra Kiran

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arvind

I have an querry that how do you identify (physically) in a plant that out of a total stock how much is for Mumbai, and how much is for Delhi? This is a practical question.

If you have answer for this then pl. post that will help us to guide you better, however the suggestions already given is good option which you may try.

Regards

Amitesh Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Thanks ...

Actually they physicaly maintain the martial according to sales area in same go down .

on the material stock the price is printed and production department inform that this is for mumbai &

this is for Delhi .

so please ....

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Actually they physicaly maintain the martial according to sales area in same go down .

on the material stock the price is printed and production department inform that this is for mumbai &

this is for Delhi .

In this case the suggestion already given is Best Possible since as I understood the process is already started.

However I would also like to suggest the following two options:-

1) Create separate Storage Location for Delhi, Mumbai etc. This will always help you in tracking the material. Aftr creating separate Storage Location you can transfer the stock from one location to another.

2) You can use Material Group to differenciate them and in MC.9 you can have the stock detail on the basis of that. You can also maintain price on the basis of Material group.

Regards

Amitesh Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since storage location and material is same the next avilable level for identification could be batch.

Regards

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Thanks for that but is there other solution other than batch ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can make Mumbai, delhi etc as seperate valuation class in mateial master (if it is split valuated).In that case stock and value can be seen seperately by using MM standard reports.

Regards

Sanjay