Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard price update in Cost run

former_member1150623
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have issue regarding price update in material as follows.

We have 2 plants A and B. Material X has been produced in-house in plant A with COGM - 45,619.10Rs. and also having MAP as 46,282.50 Rs. Now this material has been transferred through Stock transport to plant B. MAp of Plant B is 46,948.63 Rs.

Here in plant B this material dont have any BOM where as only routing exist. Material X is SFG with Valuation class SF01 and price control "S".

Now after few days, user has been taken cost run for Plant B, which includes X also. Today when i checked this material, it shows standard price updated to 53,408.43 Rs.

Now issue is here -

1)How can system cost a material with quantity structure tick, where as it only have a routing ?

2) When go to CK11n system shows MAP as COGM of X in plant B.

3) If no proper quantity structure exist for the material, how can system calculate and update standard price in material master.

The above point has been highlighted in audit, and require justification for the same. I have tested whether BOMof X has been deleted after cost run, Change in price by MR21 and no record found for the same.

Note : Costing variant - PPC1 - Valuation Variant (Sequence) as - MAP

- Planned price 2

- Planned price1

Proc. Type of material - X (Both)

Please revert with appropriate solution.

With best regards,

Manish K. Bachate

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Anupam1143
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Maintain the SPK 40 stock transfer in the costing view1 for costing purpose for Stock transfer .Also while defining the SPK check the supplying plant.

Then execute the SCE.

Regards,

Anupam Sharma

former_member1150623
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Anupam,

thanks for your suggestion.

My issue is not with stock transfer, but it is with why system has been updated std. price without proper cost estimate.

Hope you understand.

With best regards,

Manish

Answers (0)