cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Invoice configuration doubt (schedule agreements)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts, first of all thanks for reading and sorry if i post it in the wrong place. The post is to know how, or where to look for info about a feature a partner at work require and i have no idea where to start looking.

Im not quite sure how you do it, but in work they have an Invoice for SA XXXXXXXX ( YAF2) Change : output....An apperantly it should have "print message" set by default? I use "print message" because thats the literal traduction, but im not quite sure which field should be filled automatically when invoice is created.

So basically, we have schedule agreements, once its invoice it should automatically have a "print message" but it doesnt..Not sure if the picture help, somewhere in there it should have what they call "print message"

Thanks a lot for our time and Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure why the picture isnt displayed ><..Ill try anex it again

In case isnt annex again, the picture pretty much display how the invoice fields are all empty and i assume at least one (the one they call print message) should be filled, may be output and/or medium

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear, first of all, run VOFA for your billing doc. type and check out the Output determ.proc. / Output type; second, run VV13 and check out the relevant output cond. record (if doesn't exist creat it using VV11)

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi mr.PPIO , it was really helpful your answer, now i got a new and related one, i set up all in VV13, but i think it wasnt what client needed ><...for some reason they say, what ever is wrong is in VV31 (create output billing), i assume as you told me VV11 is for output determination, but whats the use of VV31? in the web i found VV31 is used for invoices, but isnt VV31 used for output determination too?

Regards and thanks for your reply!

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

VV11 is used to create output master records for sales documents .VV31 is used to create output  master records for billing documents. So you need to create the output records in VV31, if the default settings need to be populated in billing document.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I understand now, so i went to VV31 and maintain all the fields, however the moment i click on "communicaiton" i got the message,

No communication data has been defined for transmission medium 6

Message no. VK603

I search thro the web what that message mean, all i could find is that i needed somehow maintain output determination but i coulndt find the path or T.code to do so.

However i found T.code NACE could work but i found that T.code is used when you have your own program,script.

So i was wondering what other way is there to fix my problem (message no. VK603) or is NACE the only way?

Thanks a lot and Regards

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear,

please check out the

spro-sales and distr.-basic functions-output control-output determination-maintain output det.for sales documents-assign output types to partner functions

also check out your customer master record(s) - XD02 - Sales area data - Partner functions

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Pippo, your information was helpful, all the configuration in billing output determination is done, actually the billing type YAF2 for sales organization 5110 work perfect, their invoices is getting output YWH3 without a problem...however, when i tried to extend the functionality to the sales organization 1878 doesnt work...i created the new condition via VV31, billing type YAF2, sales org. 1878 and enter the output YWH3, just like i did with sales org 5110, but it doesnt work, sales org 1878 isnt getting output YWH3...

I assume all the billing output determination is fine, since it work for the 5110, so where could i look for the error?

Hope any of you expert are able to help out finding where to look for.

Thanks and Regards

Answers (0)