Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Asset Manager iOS App Login Issue

taneratli
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

we have published several SAP Asset Manager 2110 iOS apps to the Apple App Store for a customer.

We have two different systems and for each of them we have three Apps (Dev, Int, Prod). Some users of the customer for whom the apps were created have multiple or even all of these Apps installed.

Now to the problem we are currently facing. The users can log into each of the apps individually without any issues, but if the user installs several of the apps, logs into one, and then logs into the next app, they are logged out of the first app they logged into, and the following error appears: Restore unsuccessful - Application access could not be restored. Try again.

We have checked several aspects of the apps and the build process, and all the added IDs and values of the apps correspond to the fully working Android apps.

We used MDKPluginSDK 2110 and MDK Client version 6.2.3.

Regards

Taner

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

I believe this behavior is related to the app.entitlements file in the App_Resources/iOS folder of your mdkproject. There is an entry in there for keychain-access-groups which I suspect is set to the same value for all your applications. This key allows multiple apps to access the a shared keychain which I suspect is causing the problem you are reporting. You can either remove the key or change it to a unique value for your three environments and rebuild your clients.

Answers (0)