Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RPDINF01 - Not showing several subtypes of 0014/0015

pmuschick
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I want to get a good overview over the used infotypes and the corresponding subtypes in PRD. The standard report RPDINF01 should provide the necessary information - I thought.

It seems that several subtypes of IT0014, although the table PA0014 shows 9372 records in 7 subtypes in total, only reports 6513 records in 3 subtypes. The report even indicates that the total count is 9372 but the recognized subtypes number shows only 3.

Does anyone have a hint on what I am doing wrong? The report was run with auth. to nearly all tables in the system (including all PA* tables) - same result. I could not find any related sap notes (only 1276561 and 1522141).

My goal is to have list of infotypes / subtypes, the approx. record counts. At least the used subtypes are required.

Any hints are highly appreciated. Thank you!

Regards

PS: The same applies for 0015

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check what SAP tells:

Short text

Infotypes and Subtypes

Description

The list documents the types of information used in the HR System.

These types of information are divided into infotypes and subtypes.

Infotypes are read from tables T582A and T582S. Depending on the additional control features stored in these two tables, subtypes are read from various additional tables:

- 591A/591S           Subtypes with identical control
- 511/512T/512Z/591B  Wage types
- 554S/554T           Absence types
- 556A/556B           Absence quotas
- 556P/556Q           Attendance quotas
- 556T                Substitution types

The last four categories are arranged depending on the MOLGA, MOABW, MOVER, MOBDE, and MOZKO modification indicators in table T001P. They are only retrieved for the combination of

- Company code, personnel area, and personnel subarea
- Employee group and employee subgroup

that is specified on the selection screen.

Thanks,

Kumar

pmuschick
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you for your answer.

Unfortunately I have the requirement to get an overview over the usage (#records) of each subtype without SQL access on the PA* tables (which would just be one group by query). Manually testing every PA* using SE16 is ... time consuming. From my point of view the report RPDINF01 should able to provide such information, shouldn't it?

Sadly I do not need information on available standard infotypes / subtypes texts and so on. (I already got the listed tables in the report output of RPDINF01).

Do you have any idea on a similar technical report like RPDINF01 which should work?